Monday, June 25, 2012

Antici...pa...tion

Only a few days left to go? Only a few days left to go!!!

Man, these last few months have really flown by for me. It's been such a labor of love figuring out all that goes into making truly quality products (nope that pattern didn't work...okay re-do, those heads look wonky...okay, these new ones rock, wait, I'm supposed to do what with the embroidery thread?) and then turning around and sharing them with the world. Soon. Sharing them soooooooooon.

Whew, its been a challenge, but oh so much fun. Cady, Robin, and I like to get together once a week to catch up over coffee, let the kids play, and show & tell the progress that we've made. These days include a lot of squealing (from me) over the high cuteness-factor.

I look forward to those days. And now, that Launch Day is approaching (this Thursday! Gah!) I can already feel my days filling up with hard work, details, and most importantly - good intentions. These little beauties that we're making have really come to life and I'm just so darn proud of us.

So far, Tansy Dolls has been such a strong collaborative effort. When something doesn't go as planned (like my labor-intensive photoshoot last night *sigh*) we really have relied on each other to see things in a different light and figure out those pesky tidbits that would absolutely drive me insane if I didn't have some help.

So, I guess what I'm saying is - thx Robin and Cady, you gals are awesome & I'll shout it from the rooftops! I'm so honored to begin this adventure with you ladies. Now, hold on tight, the ride's about to begin. :)

xoxoxoxo,
Lesley


No comments:

Post a Comment