Monday, September 17, 2012

A BIG little thing...

Good Monday to you, friends.

As I sit here in a cafe down the street from my place, listening to Willie sing "Mama, don't let your babies..." and smiling - I'm trying to really hold onto these moments. Maybe 10 years from now I'll remember sitting here writing my weekly thought of the day and a warm feeling will come over me, and I'll think "This is when it was all beginning."

10" Waldorf Dolls, Bamboletta, Dragonflys hollow, Tansy Dolls, doll making little buddies
Camillia and Zinnia having a chat
 My first baby just started school this week, and my second baby is just perfecting his "drunken sailor" first wobbly walks. The sun is shining in Portland and the here and now, this present moment, is just where I want to be. I am so thankful for each day with 'my' people.

My third baby, just born 3 months ago, is really growing up fast too.

For those of you who enjoy reading our blog, who knows? Maybe you'll still be reading it (or stumble upon it) 10 years from now as well and you'll think: "Oh yeah, I remember when they were just starting out." I'm so happy you're taking this journey with us & I'm pretty darn grateful for things like that. This blog, this community, this way to reach people and share the big experience of hand crafting our very own little business.

So, this week is pretty special for us. We're making the jump from Etsy over to our own purdy & sparkly shoppe - www.tansydolls.com AND...accompanying us on the journey is our NEW perfect little 10" dolls! Let me introduce you to our new 10" Blossom Dolls:

10" Waldorf Dolls, Bamboletta, Dragonflys hollow, Tansy Dolls, doll making little buddies
Juniper, Camillia, and Zinnia pose for pix

10" Waldorf Dolls, Bamboletta, Dragonflys hollow, Tansy Dolls, doll making little buddies
Shanti next to her new friend, Lilac
 (I promise to have a wee boy ready soon too!) These beauties will retail for $95 and are made with all the love and attention to detail as our bigger Tansy Dolls. Blossom's will come with an outfit, undies, and the teeny-tiniest little shoes you ever did see.

10" Waldorf Dolls, Bamboletta, Dragonflys hollow, Tansy Dolls, doll making little buddies
Juniper's shoes detail

They are perfect for little hands and small squeezes, but still have all the snuggliness and gorgeous hair to play with, just like our Tansies.

10" Waldorf Dolls, Bamboletta, Dragonflys hollow, Tansy Dolls, doll making little buddies
Little Lilac
10" Waldorf Dolls, Bamboletta, Dragonflys hollow, Tansy Dolls, doll making little buddies
Little Zinnia
 My daughter insists she MUST have one, and with Xmas coming up - who am I to argue? :)

Have a great day, guys.

xoxoxoxoxo,
Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment