Saturday, November 10, 2012

Bastian, Call my name!

I loved The Neverending Story as a child and can't wait to share it with my own kids.That is, when I don't think it'll scare the beejeezez out of my oldest, Stella (she's a sensitive soul).

And with that wonderful story in my mind, this magical little doll we finished up today received (what I consider to be) a great name, Bastian.
10" waldorf doll, Tansy dolls, bamboletta, dragonsfly hollow, steiner dolls
Fantasia can arise anew, from your dreams and wishes, Bastian!
Maybe we should make an Atreyu doll with a Falcor felted critter...that would be radical. hah.

Bastian comes with a sweet forest green sweater with matching boots, undies, & he has jeans! Robin whipped these up and dang, those little pants are cute.

Fantasia Bastian waldorf dolls tany dolls bamboletta dragonflys hollow
My first wish is...
And did you notice his awesome hair? We wanted to give a shout out to all the wonderful under represented boys in our lives that love pink. :) This soft & silky boucle yarn is amazing to touch.

pink boucle waldorf doll tansy dolls steiner doll boy doll handmade all natural
MOONCHIIIIILD!!!!
Joining Bastian this week in our Thursday SHOP upload with be Jasmine (blue) and Daisy(yellow), our newest BUD Blanket Babies:

waldorf pocket dolls blanket babies stocking stuffers
Jasmine and Daisy, snugglin'
Also, I'd like to announce the places and times we'll be at craft fairs in Portland this season.


Friday Nov. 23rd, 24th, and 25th:
- Tansy Dolls will be at Lake Oswego Market
- Located at 599 A Ave in Lake Oswego the market is on A Ave & 6th Street. There will be a Christmas Tree lot out front, so if you're the right after Thanksgiving decorators(like I am) you can pick up a nice tree there as well. :D

And then we'll be hanging with the cool kids on Sunday, Dec 9th at:
Crafty Underdog
- Located at The Mission Theatre, 1624 NW Glisan, Portland, OR

Cady, Robin, and I are looking forward to chatting with everyone that comes by and showing off how cute and snuggly our dolls are. :) Please come up and say hi if you're around!

xoxoxoxoxo,
Lesley


No comments:

Post a Comment