Sunday, November 18, 2012

So Very Thankful

Happy Monday, everyone. I hope all of our friends in the US are getting excited for fun times with family and friends this Thursday, I know I am.

This week, in terms of my professional life, I am so very thankful for:
- being in business with 2 caring, smart, beautiful, funny, and thoughtful creative geniuses: Cady and Robin.
- having the ability to grow a business AND be a full time mom and watch my little ones grow each day.
- connecting with other artsy people, eco-conscious parents, and sharing creative ideas on a daily basis
- having a 2 page spread in Green Child Magazine this week!
- being surprised each Friday at our 'business meetings' with the amazing cuteness that the ladies work on each week.

Speaking of which, it seems my Monday posts have (for the most part) turned into showing off the new goodies in our shoppe (which I LOVE to do) so hey! let's roll with it.
handmade 16" Waldorf doll bamboletta eco-friendly toys all natural handmade
Introducing, "Snow"

handmade 16" Waldorf doll bamboletta eco-friendly toys all natural handmade
Snow with her little sis, Lilac
(disclaimer: as Cady and Robin handmake most of our stuff, it's not really shameless of me to boast about it all the time- right? right? hah.)

handmade 16" Waldorf doll bamboletta eco-friendly toys all natural handmade
Here is Snow modeling a lavender Ballerina Outfit!

handmade 16" Waldorf doll bamboletta eco-friendly toys all natural handmade   
and a Rainbow of 10" Dresses with matching shoes!
*sigh*  Dreamy, non? See THIS is why my job rocks so hard - they just keep bringing the goodies!

Have a wonderful week, my friends. Upload will be Friday morning this week as we'll all be taking a break from business this Thursday, and I hope you will too. :)

xoxoxoxoxo,
Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment