This week, in terms of my professional life, I am so very thankful for:
- being in business with 2 caring, smart, beautiful, funny, and thoughtful creative geniuses: Cady and Robin.
- having the ability to grow a business AND be a full time mom and watch my little ones grow each day.
- connecting with other artsy people, eco-conscious parents, and sharing creative ideas on a daily basis
- having a 2 page spread in Green Child Magazine this week!
- being surprised each Friday at our 'business meetings' with the amazing cuteness that the ladies work on each week.
Speaking of which, it seems my Monday posts have (for the most part) turned into showing off the new goodies in our shoppe (which I LOVE to do) so hey! let's roll with it.
|Snow with her little sis, Lilac|
|Here is Snow modeling a lavender Ballerina Outfit!|
|and a Rainbow of 10" Dresses with matching shoes!|
Have a wonderful week, my friends. Upload will be Friday morning this week as we'll all be taking a break from business this Thursday, and I hope you will too. :)