Friday, February 15, 2013

When a small stone casts large ripples

I'm exhausted so today's post will be short.  But I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone for supporting Aria's fundraiser.  She has received so many great donations and we are just touched by everyone's kindness, generosity, and enthusiasm. 

The latest act of kindness is from Smashworks, who is donating a fabulous vinyl elephant purse.  Seriously, how cool is this?  I first "met" Ashley from Smashworks on craftster.org.  She and I have participated in a number of craft swaps there and I've been the lucky recipient of some of her fabulous handcrafted items.  So I know firsthand the high quality of her items.  The person who wins the high bid on this item will not be disappointed.
Photo from Smashworks
We also received word this week that NW Kids will be featuring Aria in their cool kids section of their magazine so if you live in the area be sure to pick up the March issue.   Aria is very excited that she will be in print.  My tiny little stone is certainly casting much bigger ripples than she or I thought would be possible.

With that, I will leave you with Aria's fairy.  Why?  Because its kind of cute.  That's why.



~Cheers!~
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment