Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Grab Bag of Awesomeness

I don't have anything profound to say today. It's just not been that sort of week. Between life busy-ness and more horror in the news I'm feeling a little emotionally spent. Instead, this week, I'm just going to share some awesome stuff with you. No particular theme; no particular order. I hope you find something here to make you smile. :)

Have you heard about the bus stop swing set that plays music? It's seriously amazing and I really want one. The mathematician in me gets all giddy thinking about the period of motion, harmonics, scale, etc that these play with. Check it out.

Ever seen a sand art video? Here's one of my favorites:
 So beautiful!

And here's a great song with its story told by toast.

I love OK Go. One of my other favorite videos by them is their Rube Goldberg Machine one. But here's another fabulous RG machine to watch and smile about:


And finally, a genius idea. I'm seriously thinking of having about a million of these printed up.

I can't claim to have come up with this idea. I've seen this all over the web, so I'm not sure who the original source is, but here's where I found it. Whoever you are; hat's off - brilliant idea.

TTFN!
Cady

No comments:

Post a Comment