Friday, April 5, 2013

Picture Friday

Its PICTURE FRIDAY!  Otherwise known as, "Aria is sick so I'm going to post some pictures and keep this short and sweet so I can get back to taking care of my little goober." Anyhow, last Sunday we spent Easter with Cady and her family out in the country.  Aria and I are so lucky to have such good friends in our lives.  Seriously.  Our friends are family to us.

Max holds out one of the most delicious cupcakes ever!  Cady made them and I swear they are at the top of my favorite desserts list.  The icing...oh my goodness...melt in your mouth deliciousness.
The country suits Aria well.  The fresh air, the dirt, the trees...she really thrives in such an environment, where she can run wild.  If I didn't think I'd go a bit batty, I'd move to the country.  We'll have to settle for visiting it.
According to Aria, these are fairy brooms.  Makes sense to me!
Oh Max. Heh.
Grandma Julie and Aria.  This would be Cady's mom.  She is seriously one fabulous lady and I feel fortunate that Aria considers her to be one of her grandmas as well.  She was telling me the other day how she has so many wonderful grandmas..."Grandma Shellie, Halmoni, and Grandma Julie."  <3
And finally, Aria and her team of elephant savers raised $1000 for Elephant Family.  I am pretty proud of my little Leader of the Elephant Savers.  She is kind and compassionate, driven and motivated.  I can't wait to see the great things she does with her life. 
Alright, off to care for my little force of good.  Being sick is no fun but its always nice when you have someone around to care for you.
~Cheers!~
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment