Monday, May 27, 2013

Summah Time Summah Time SumSum Summah Time

Oh, I've been a lazy blogger. hah.

In my defense, I did have an incredibly weird, long, and sad month of unexpected family emergencies, so I guess I need to give myself a break with the guilt. Sometimes we just can't do everything.

It was so nice to see all of our family and friends, have good conversation, and spend time together - but, man, it feels good to be home. Did I tell you that I came home to a CLEAN one, btw? If you didn't know already, Robin and Cady are amazing people, really the only people I'd ever want to be in business with and incredible friends to boot. So these sneaky little house fairies crept in and cleaned our house for us while we were away! My hubs and I were so touched. I'm pretty sure I saw tears in his eyes, I know mine were damp. Putting away 3 weeks worth of suitcases is much nicer when your house doesn't look like the state of disaster you left it in.

It's Memorial Day today in the US, and I have such respect for all service men & women, so thank you for all that you do. And thank you to your families as well, I know that the sacrifices are numerous and multifaceted.

My thoughts are also with the everyday Heroes helping out in Oklahoma and all the people that were affected last week. It never ceases to amaze me when I see the goodness of people coming together for a common cause. It's what it's really all about, isn't it? Our time here.


Well, in the midst of my rambling and lack of real planning for this post (hah - but at least I'm here, right!?) I thought I'd throw in some fun things we've been working on, in celebration of Summer (drum roll, please) :
ocean, mermaid doll, bamboletta, tansy dolls
MERMAIDS and OCEAN critters!!!
Um, and did I mention we're doing a FREE giveaway tomorrow? Ahhhhhh yeah! Here's the link to our fb fan page so you can enter: Tansy Dolls!


Oh, how I love Mermaids.
mermaids, bamboletta, dragonflys hollow, waldorf doll, tansy dolls
detail where you can see their cute little tails
I remember endless summer days swimming in pools & the lake pretending to be Daryl Hannah (clearly I had watched Splash one too many times). I was pretty convinced my tail would come in any day. So, I'm excited to meet some more mermaid enthusiasts out there and connect them with a special snuggly friend.

Alrightie folks, I hope your week is filled with family, fun, and gratitude.

xoxoxoxoxo,
Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment