Saturday, December 21, 2013

Just around the corner

I can't believe that Christmas is just around the corner!  I'm not ready in the least bit!  We've been having fun with our advent activities, even though they remind me that I don't have many days left to finish up my Christmas crafts!

Day 14: Nutcracker Tea with grams and momma!

Day 15: paint our nails like the starry sky!

Day 16: make a magic Christmas tree 

Day 17: make cookies. 

Day 18: make Ziplock Baggie ice cream!

Day 19: make a gingerbread house (or village)

Day 20: decorate the Christmas tree!  I misplaced the ornaments which could have been disastrous but Aria and I decided we'd decorate with bits and bibs from around the house!

I think my favorite memory from this week though is watching Aria pick out gifts for her cousins and friends using her allowance money.  It was very sweet.

Only 5 more days!  If you celebrate, are you ready?

~cheers!~
Robin 

No comments:

Post a Comment