Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Be Still my Heart...DIMPLES!!

Hey guys!

Wow, we are on a roll lately with our baby dolls! It is incredibly fun to see them all come to life, thank you all so much for your love and support. It means the world to Cady, Robin, and I, it really does. :)

Now, I LOVE making each and every one of their sweet faces, but I must say - my heart pitter-pattered when I finished this girl:

Why, hello!
Because...come on...


DIMPLES!!!!
those cheeks!
Oh be still my heart. This little lady and her dark blues with that wispy soft baby hair, well...she had me from the get-go. Add the dimples into the mix and it's all over...I am smitten.

And she is just as sweet as can be. A calm-natured little soul. Occasionally, there was a moment or two of fussiness, as to be expected. But that is what a good cuddle and a nice binky are for...


as calm as can be
Soon it was time for a diaper change and the wee lass was happy to help. She lay down all by herself...
ready!




1, 2, 3, you're ready to go!

and away she went!

Hey! Get back here ya lil' stinker!


Can't catch me


Up! Up!

Lol, you are sweet and fast!

Well, check out you and those cute diapers. :)





We had a lovely afternoon together, but alas, it is time for me to give you a kiss on the cheek and say goodbye, ma petite chérie.
 


 I hope you have many grand adventures with your new mommy & best bud. Please keep in touch, I would love to see those smiling dimples again someday soon. :)



Many kisses & hugs to all of you as well.
xoxoxoxoxo,
Lesley





No comments:

Post a Comment