Thursday, February 27, 2014

Life

Life has been tough these past few months.  I feel the need to focus on the simple, less hectic points of our life.

A few highlights from the last week: 

Grandpa Baker surprised Aria with an Avengers weighted blanket which she has used every night since its arrival.

Aria finally worked her loose baby tooth out.  And figured out that the tooth fairy is not real.  She recognized the glitter I put on the dollar.  She is not upset and has agreed that it would be fun to pretend anyway.

Aria decided that she has to wear a dog collar complete with a dog tag.  

These sweet little mice that I won from Eve's Little Earthlings showed up in the mailbox.  Aria loves them. The armadillo is also from the same shop; I bought her last year.  
 
My sweet niece also over a few nights.  She is the world's happiest baby.  I'd share a pic but I need to check in with her momma before I do that.

One day at a time.  One minute at a time.  

~cheers!~
Robin 

No comments:

Post a Comment