Saturday, March 8, 2014

Peek-a-boo!

Hey folks!

I hope you guys are having a nice weekend. We've been having amazing sunny, dare I say, Springtime?..weather here in Portland and it has been so nice.

Cady, Robin, and I have been busy makin' babies together (one of my favorite overused jokes, I know...hah).
I wanted to share this little sweetheart that we just finished this week - with such a sweet pigtail! She is a handful, this one. Quite mischievous...much like myself. :) We have become fast friends.

Tansy Dolls, Waldorf Baby, Bamboletta, DFH, Dragonflys Hollow, Winterlude
one, two, three...
She is quite silly and enjoys playing games. I mean, check out those sweet woodland animal diapers - can't you just picture an epic game of hide-and-go-seek in a fairy forest somewhere with this wee fox baby?
Tansy Dolls, Waldorf Baby, Bamboletta, DFH, Dragonflys Hollow, Waldorf Doll pattern
ready or not, here I come!
Not so fast, sweet babe... it's time to change that outfit of yours and show off your cute little birthmark.

Tansy Dolls, Waldorf Baby, Bamboletta, DFH, Dragonflys Hollow, Waldorf Doll pattern
so pinchable!
 It is truly a joy to create these custom babies to match their sweet mamas & papas in such great detail - freckles, birthmarks, glasses, the things that make all of our bodies special and unique - they are some of our favorite things to work on. :)
Are you ready for your Fox oufit, little one?

Tansy Dolls, Waldorf Baby, Bamboletta, DFH, Dragonflys Hollow, Waldorf Doll pattern
Ah, there's that smile. :D

Tansy Dolls, Waldorf Baby, Bamboletta, DFH, Dragonflys Hollow, Waldorf Doll pattern

Ack! The cuteness! Cady creates these amazing hat & bootie sets for us. This Fox design is one of my personal favorites.

So snuggly! Alrightie, I am ready to play - shall we?

Pat-a-cake? Sure!
She is anxious to get home with her forever family and begin a lifetime of new adventures. Soon, wee one, soon...

Time to give you a kiss on the cheek and one last hug. We will miss you, dear fox babe! Make sure to keep in touch.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, everyone!
xoxoxoxo,
Lesley



No comments:

Post a Comment